ESSENTIAL TEACHERS’ TOOLBOX: a teacher-training course on classroom skills and practices
Trainer: Anna Tonkikh Length: total 12 hrs
This course is designed to equip English as a Foreign Language (EFL) teachers with essentials, i.e. necessary knowledge and skills, required to teach general English to teenagers, young adults and adults.
- To give clear, efficient instructions in class on daily basis in any class type or course;
- To manage classroom space, lesson dynamics and student interaction patterns;
- To evaluate course book and adapt materials for classroom use;
- To apply student-centered teaching approaches when teaching language skills and systems;
- To engage and motivate students through the use of technology in class.